Here are some Frequently Asked Questions:
PuppyWash is brand new to the market and is currently exclusively available via our website, www.PuppyWash.com.
We are always striving to bring PuppyWash to more pups and their humans every day.
Yes, PuppyWash Inc. was designed here in the United States of America, making PuppyWash easy to ship direct to their new owners anywhere in the U.S.A.
For U.S. purchasers of the PuppyWash Version LD washing machine, the cost of shipping and handling is already included in the stated price. For purchasers outside of the U.S., additional import taxes may apply.
Certain terms, conditions and exclusions may apply.
We expect to begin delivering in the calendar year of 2023.
We’ve designed PuppyWash to effectively clean your dogs for years to come after your time of purchase. For this reason, purchases made before 12/31/2022, are offered a 1-year warranty. The warranty period will commence from the time that you receive your PuppyWash.
For purchases made after 12/31/2022, the 1-year warranty covers you from the time of purchase.
Insurance to cover the second year that you own your PuppyWash (or, one additional year after your one-year warranty) is available to buyers at the time of purchase. The cost of insuring your PuppyWash for the second year is $250.
If you want to purchase insurance, please e-mail email@example.com.
Please read the Warranty, Insurance, and Returns sections of the FAQ Webpage for additional information.
We’ve spent a lot of time ensuring PuppyWash can be used by a variety of people in lots of different environments. It’s been engineered and tested to safely work at home, or when you’re on the road. All that’s required is a safe location, with a suitable source of water.
PuppyWash can be used in your bathtub, or on the floor of your bathroom. If you prefer to keep the day’s mess outside, PuppyWash can also be used on a balcony or patio; on a driveway or lawn; or even in a garage. It can also work on the floor of your apartment or home, including in your kitchen, when combined with appropriately-placed towels.
We use our PuppyWash in the garage and outside. :)
• A water source. This can be piping (ex: a shower head in a bathtub, or a walk-in shower), a sink faucet (ex: bathroom, kitchen, or utility sink), or an outdoor spigot (ex: garden, backyard, front yard, etc.). PuppyWash ideally works with home water pressures between about 35 and 80 psi.
• A garden hose, preferably with a flow rate from 9 to 17 gallons per minute.
• In some cases, you may need to attach a diverter, adapter, and/or quick-connect to your shower head (ex: of a bathtub or walk-in shower) or faucet (ex: of a bathroom sink, kitchen sink, or utility sink).
• Please keep in mind the temperature of the water. The rule of thumb is to test the temperature of the water on your wrist. In general, water temperature above 44 degrees Fahrenheit (about 7 degrees Celsius) may be safe for animals, including a majority of dogs. Temperatures at or below 21 degrees Fahrenheit (about -6 degrees Celsius) may lead to frostbite or hypothermia over time. Small breeds, breeds with thin coats, senior animals, young animals (e.g., puppies), animals with health conditions, etc. may start to feel too cold when the temperature is below 32 degrees Fahrenheit (about 0 degrees Celsius).
For us, we use a garden hose to direct water from an outdoor water source into the PuppyWash; we don’t need or use a diverter, adaptor or quick-connect. Before we turn on the product, we touch the water with our hands, to make sure that it feels appropriate. And then we’re ready—voila!
It depends on where you're using your PuppyWash.
* If you're using your PuppyWash in the bathtub, then you'd allow the water to drain out of the bottom of the machine and into the tub.
* If you're using your PuppyWash outside, then you're free to allow the water to drain out of the bottom of the machine and onto the ground.
* If you're using your PuppyWash on the floor of your home or your apartment (ex: bathroom floor, kitchen floor, etc.), then you can keep the water contained in the machine while it's in-use. Once you're done, then you can dump the water into the bathtub or outside. We also plan on providing a suction device as an add-on, which can suck the water from the PuppyWash into the bathtub (or outside, etc.).
PuppyWash has been designed to not overflow when used a single time.
PuppyWash Version “LD” (or, “Larger Dogs”) has been optimized for dogs with a paw width between 6 and 15 inches; a length (from shoulder to rump) between 19 and 37 inches; and a withers height (from the bottom of the paw to the top of the shoulder, excluding the neck and head) between 18 and 28 inches. Therefore, it should comfortably fit most adult Labrador Retrievers, Golden Retrievers, German Shepherds, and other dogs of similar size.
PuppyWash may also fit Boxers, Rottweilers, German Shorthaired Pointers, Australian Shepherds, and Siberian Huskies, among others.
For us, we have two golden retrievers: one is 80 pounds, and the other is 100 pounds. Both fit comfortably in PuppyWash, and leave clean and happy.
The base of PuppyWash Version LD has been designed to be about 42 inches in length, 23 inches in width, and a working height of approximately 32 inches. This ensures your PuppyWash will be large enough so that your dog is comfortable and safe while fitting into many different bathtubs.
PuppyWash fits into our bathtub and shower at home without a problem.
You’ll get your beautiful PuppyWash Version LD machine. There are no extra shipping costs for your PuppyWash Version LD if you’re located in the U.S.A.
The following features are add-ons:
• Spray Covers (front and back)
• Sink Connection Set
• Shower Connection Set
If you purchase your PuppyWash by 12/31/2022, then—prior to shipping—we’ll notify you that you can add-on one of these items without any additional shipping costs. It will be shipped to you along with your PuppyWash LD machine.
For us, we don’t use the spray covers, and we use a generic garden hose at home to wash Lucy and Phoebe. We also don’t use any connection kit. So, we don’t use or need any of the add-on items.
• You roll your PuppyWash to where you want to use it. This can be your bathtub, apartment/home/kitchen floor, patio, balcony, deck, driveway, lawn, or garage, among other possible places
• Attach the water source (ex: a hose) to your PuppyWash
• Press a button, unlocking the PuppyWash telescoping covers
• “Pull up” the covers and the treat tray
• Place shampoo into the shampoo container
• Bring your dog into the product and secure her in place, using the PuppyWash collar
• “Pull” the telescoping covers around your dog
• Turn on your PuppyWash
That’s it! You’re done!
Feel free to give your pup her favorite treat, so that she can enjoy it while being washed.
When the wash is done: unleash your dog and guide her out of the product; disconnect the water source; fold up the telescoping covers; and roll the product to your preferred resting location. Or, depending on the spot, you can just leave it where it is.
For us, the entire PuppyWash experience takes less than 10 minutes. It’s fast, effective, and fun!
There are multiple sprayers above the dog’s back; on each side; one for the chest; and one for the rear.
In addition, there’s a controllable handheld sprayer. If you click a button, water flows from the hand wand; it can be maneuvered around the dog.
For example, if you want to gently wash your pup’s head, all you need to do is turn on the hand wand and get to work.
Talk about a total body spray!
Sometimes, we let PuppyWash do all of the work. Other times, we use the hand wand to gently wash Lucy and Phoebe’s head. It depends on the day… and the dirt!
Yes! PuppyWash has been engineered to wash dogs all along the dirt spectrum, from fairly clean to very muddy.
In fact, when testing PuppyWash, we specifically used (real and fake) dogs covered in clay, mud, and chunks of dirt.
Cleaning dirty dogs was a top engineering priority. In fact, it’s why we made PuppyWash—to deal with Lucy, our pup who loves to roll in the mud. We were tired of dragging Lucy—and her mud—through the house on a daily basis!
Yes, we’re patent-pending, having filed in the U.S., along with other countries around the world.
PUPPYWASH and Design is a trademark of Puppywash Inc.
We made PuppyWash with the hopes that you and your pup will enjoy it for many years. And we teamed with top engineering and manufacturing talent to try and ensure a good experience for the entire PuppyWash family.
However, if you want to return your PuppyWash, here are our policies:
• Only items purchased directly from PuppyWash can be returned. You must show a valid proof-of-purchase.
• You must start the return process within 30 calendar days of receiving your PuppyWash.
• We inspect all returned items. The product must be in new or unused condition, with all original inserts and accessories.
• Shipping costs will be the responsibility of the customer in cases of buyer’s remorse returns (ex: changed your mind, etc.). However, we’ll refund the cost of the PuppyWash and shipping charges if the return is a result of our error or defective product.
To start the return process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll guide you through the rest of the procedure.
PuppyWash’s Return Policy does not cover ordinary wear and tear or damage caused by improper use or accidents subject to the terms of our Warranty. If your washing machine is returned in damaged condition, with missing parts, or otherwise has signs of abuse, PuppyWash Inc. reserves the right to refuse a refund or to charge additional restocking fees, at our sole discretion.
Additional information may be found here
PuppyWash has been engineered for continued high performance—your PuppyWash is built to last. If your PuppyWash is used in the way it’s intended and it breaks down within the warranty period, then it’s our responsibility to repair or replace it, and we do so at no charge to you.
Specifically, if any single part is defective, cease using your PuppyWash, and please contact email@example.com. Once you show satisfactory proof that your PuppyWash is eligible for repairs, we’ll provide you with a replacement part, along with instructions on how to fix your PuppyWash. If this isn’t sufficient, then your machine will be replaced with a new PuppyWash.
Any part sold with your PuppyWash unit (and arriving in the original packaging) may be repaired, and/or the machine may be replaced within the first year. If you purchase your PuppyWash by 12/31/2022, then the warranty period begins from the date that you receive your machine. If you purchase your PuppyWash after 12/31/2022, then the warranty period begins one-year from the time of purchase.
What’s not covered:
• Purchases of PuppyWash units from unauthorized dealers or sellers
• Accidental damage
• Damage caused by inappropriate or excessive
• Damage from external sources such as transit or weather
• Costs, damages or repairs incurred as a result of, due to, or from:
- Negligent use, misuse, neglect or careless operation of the machine;
- Use of the PuppyWash unit which isn’t in accordance with the Operating Manual;
- Use of parts not assembled or installed in accordance with the PuppyWash instructions;
- Use of parts and accessories which aren’t genuine PuppyWash Components;
- Faulty assembly or installation;
- Repairs or alterations carried out by third parties other than the owners or authorized PuppyWash agents.
Additional terms and conditions may be found here
PuppyWash has been designed for sustained high performance. And every PuppyWash machine comes with a one-year warranty. However, if you want additional coverage, you can extend the warranty for one additional year by purchasing insurance, giving you two years of protection instead of one.
Two-year coverage (your one-year warranty, followed by one year of insurance protection) is the only available insurance period.
If you purchase insurance, and any single part is defective, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you show satisfactory proof that your PuppyWash is eligible for repairs, we’ll provide you with a replacement part, along with instructions on how to fix your PuppyWash. If this isn’t sufficient, then your machine will be replaced with a new PuppyWash.
Any part sold with your PuppyWash unit (and arriving in the original packaging) may be covered by insurance. If you purchase insurance, it begins upon the conclusion of the warranty period.
Please see the “what is covered by your one year warranty” section of the FAQ webpage for additional information.
Expedited shipping is currently unavailable.
We have every faith your PuppyWash will be in peak working condition for years. Natural wear and tear are a part of every product’s lifecycle. If your PuppyWash is covered under warranty or insurance, and any single part is defective, please contact email@example.com. Once you show satisfactory proof that your PuppyWash is eligible for repairs, we’ll provide you with a replacement part, along with instructions on how to fix your PuppyWash. If this isn’t sufficient, then your machine will be replaced with a new PuppyWash.
Any part sold with your PuppyWash unit (and arriving in the original packaging) may be covered by warranty and/or insurance.
If you’re outside of the warranty and/or insurance period, you’d follow the same process: please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and show us the problem. You can then purchase the appropriate replacement part, which will be mailed to your home. We will provide you with instructions on how to fix the part. If you hire a third-party to fix the problem, then please contact us prior to the arrival of the third-party, and we’ll provide her/him with the appropriate instructions.
Please see the Repairs, Warranty, and Insurance sections of the FAQ Webpage for additional information.
If you own a PuppyWash and you refer a friend, then you’re eligible for a one-time $15 discount on a future PuppyWash store purchase.
These discounts are not currently available. However, if you’re interested in making bulk purchases or you want to collaborate, please contact us at email@example.com.